Monday, June 22, 2009

Hii ;$

Hiiii,
welcome to my blog, uum, i'm new to Blogger, so i know like neeeeeearly nothing about it, i used to go on Twitter, so now using Blogger, i find it a bit similar w chee, so it's kind off easy to get used to it, uum, i'm mainly here to write storys, i've been inspired to do that by many people, so i said why not give it a try, i have never tryed to do this before, so you might find me like " pfft " fil bdaya, ina my stories won't be that good, bass 6ab3an after a while, i would be better *hopefully* x'D Bass i need your comments, w please be hinest with me, 3ashan a3arf shloon at7asan with my writting. uum, il Stroies that i'm writting will sometimes be real, ina something that happened to me min real life, and some would be made up by me. So yeah, 5ala9 baskt x'D

Thankx for visiting my Blog :D
Nawarii xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you've got in mind ;*
    And welcome to the blogsphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome and dont worry will be a tough critic :P

    lol no honey dont worry :)

    cant wait for your next post :)

    i am so excited !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. noroooooooooooooooooo

    i am here =Pp

    oh ooh cant wait 78 ur story

    mozooo waz here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG !!

    should we be expecting stories?? ;p

    no?

    maybe?

    yes?

    I LOVE YOU ;**

    ReplyDelete